Monday, May 2, 2016

Bernie and Free Colleges

     This is my first blog and I've decided to discuss...Politics. I've heard that when you first meet someone, don't bring up politics or religion. I think it's because either someone may get offended, or a casual meeting might turn into a serious debate. Oh well, I'll start with Bernie Sanders. Free college? Have you ever heard the expression, "You get what you pay for"? What a demagogue. This approach would literally devalue such degrees. Free colleges would attract the worst professors because their salaries would certainly be the lowest in the industry.

     And those countries with free colleges that Bernie frequently speaks of have incredible tax burdens that pay for them. Just augment the financial aide programs Bernie. Create more scholarships. If Bernie is elected, "Wall Street" will stay in court for his whole 1st, and only term to avoid paying American colleges' expenses. I definitely like Bernie Sanders, but you don't become President to be liked. It appears that he is as dependent on Wall Street as Hillary Clinton is.

No comments:

Post a Comment